1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 Facts about themselves in their journal.
3. Then Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
6.No tag backs.
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people
1) I am extremely bored at this very moment.
2) I wish I had telekinesis so I could rule the world.
3) I wish pokemon were real.
4) I'm a soulless 9gagger.
5) If I could be any animal, I'd be a bird because birds are free and are wind elementals that symbolise intelligence and wit.
6) I enjoy listening to classical music.
7) I'm a grammar nazi. However, DA is an exception to my dictation of immaculate grammar due to the extensive use of slang and words exclusive to the culture of the online community, which is an eclectic amalgamation of Japanese, English and generally accepted forms of typographical errors, so whatevs. (I could study this kind of language use and use it as my Masters dissertation. Lol) Ooh, I love sociolinguistics.
8) I enjoy opera.
9) I'm gonna marry after the age of 30 when I'm rich and successful.
10) My name denotes "The intelligent leader" in Arabic which is, vainly, similar to my being.
11) I hate caterpillars.
1) Which country are you from?
2) What is your passion?
- Classical music. Drawing. Playing the piano. Language. Linguistics.
3) What is your favourite animal?
4) Which do you think has a stronger impact on the human society; traditional art (paintings, tattoos, sculptures, etc.) or multimedia art (posters, logos, film, etc.)?
- Multimedia because it's accessible to anyone anywhere.
5) Who are some of your favourite music artists?
- Pyotr Illych Tchaikovsky. Camille Saint-Saens. George Frideric Haendel. Mostly classical composers.
6) What would your choice of weapon be, and how would your fighting style be? (Eg. Reckless sword-fighter, long-range mage, deep-thinking shielder, etc. Elaborate as much as you can, please, if you will.)
- Long range mage, bitch! They PWN! I'd cast magic spells and pound that ass of yours with my burning magic fist.
7) What is your typical dress-code, one that defines you for who you are? You know how most characters have only one outfit that they wear all the time? What would yours be? If you like, you can draw it out for me.
- I'd love to draw my outfit, but I'm too lazy. Well, I'd probably just be wearing a pair of skinnies with a Tartan flannel and a plain white inner. A pair of boat shoes to go with.
8) Do you like your own given name? If not, what would you have liked it to be?
- Yeah. I'm love my name.
9) Have you ever fallen in -true- love?
- True love? It wouldn't be true love if I'm single right now would it? So, no.
10) What brought you to DeviantArt?
- I forget. Can't remember who introduced DA to me and by what means or purpose.
11) Halloween is coming up. Have you already decided on a costume, assuming you are going to celebrate it?
- It's way past Halloween already. Lol. Btw, in Malaysia, we don't celebrate Halloween.
Not gonna tag nobody.